Forgotten Valley all events are listed here.
Forgotten Valley Country Retreat is a comfortable one hour drive from Sydney and the Central Coast. In the historic town of Wisemans Ferry, you experience the bests
Peppercorn Playgroup at Maroota 21 October
October 21 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
Peppercorn Playgroup meets at Maroota , Wisemans Ferry Road.
9.30am to 11.30
Peppercorn brings a piece of fruit and hat/sunscreen.
Peppercorn Playgroup’s supported playgroups provide play and learning opportunities for children and their families. Supported playgroups are for mums and dads, grandparents, and carers of children from birth up to 6 years.
Peppercorn Playgroup’s qualified staff will work with you to:
• develop a strong sense of identity and well being for your child
• help your children connect with and contribute to their world
• support your child to become confident and curious learners
How much does playgroup cost?
Playgroup is free.
Your gold coin donation is very much appreciated. This helps cover the cost of craft materials and food.
What do I need to bring?
• A change of clothes for any mishaps
• Nappies and wipes for your children.
• Wide brim hat or bucket hat for outside play
• A water-bottle
What happens at playgroup?
• Listen to books, songs and rhymes in a relaxed informal environment
• Join in activities and wordplay which are age-appropriate and fun
• Develop essential early literacy skills
• Build motor skills through finger play and craft activities
• Spend quality time with your child and meet other parents and carers
• Get ideas for books to borrow and read with your child
• Find out about other local services